More than half of the island of Great Britain occupying By England & London is the Capital of England. Have a population of 55.98 million (2018). Cornish is the Regional languages & Pound sterling is the use currency.
Today going to share details on best places to visit in England , places to visit in england by train , places to visit in england other than London , best places to visit in southern England, places to visit in uk for couples etc .
List of best places to visit in England
1. Lake District 2. The Cotswolds 3. Corfe Castle 4. Cambridge 5. Bath 6. Bristol 7. Oxford 8. Norwich 9. Cirencester 10. Birmingham 11. Holy Island 12. London 13. Castle Howard 14. Robin Hood’s Bay 15. St Michael’s Mount 16. Watergate Bay 17. Jurassic Coast 18. Manchester
Top places to visit in england by train
Zone wise it can be divided as
1. Visit of Historic England , the Train route and tour can start as follows
London to Salisbury to Bath Spa to Oxford to (Stratford-upon-Avon) to York
2. Visit of Scenic Scotland , the Train route and tour can start as follows
Edinburgh to Glasgow to Fort William to Mallaig to Kyle of Lochalsh to Inverness
3. Visit of The Cornish coast , the Train route and tour can start as follows
London to St Ives to Falmouth to Newquay to Looe to Plymouth to Exeter
4. Visit of City hotspots , the Train route and tour can start as follows
London to Brighton to Bristol to Manchester to Liverpool to Leeds to Glasgow
5. Visit of Wales and the borders , the Train route and tour can start as follows
Cardiff to Shrewsbury to Aberystwyth to Harlech to Llandudno to Chester to Cardiff
London to York is one of places to visit in england by train In Historic England
London to Salisbury will take 1.5 hours
Salisbury to Bath Spa will take 1 hour
Bath Spa to Oxford will take 1 hour 20 mins
Oxford to Stratford-upon-Avon will take 1.5 hours
Stratford-upon-Avon to York will take 4 hours
Edinburgh to Inverness is one of places to visit in england by train In Scenic Scotland
Edinburgh to Glasgow will take 1 hour 15 mins
Glasgow to Fort William will take 3 hours 45 mins
Fort William to Mallaig will take 1.5 hours
Mallaig to Kyle of Lochalsh by Bus
Kyle of Lochalsh to Inverness will take 2 hours 40 mins
Inverness to Edinburgh will take 3.5 hours or to London will Take 11 hrs.
London to Exeter is one of places to visit in england by train In The Cornish coast
This Trip start from London to Cornwall which take 8 hours . Reach into St Erth & change onto the St Ives Bay Line for the 15 Minutes.
St Lves to Falmouth will take 1.5 hours.
Falmouth to Newquay will take 3 hours.
Newquay to Looe will take 2.5 hours.
Looe to Plymouth will take 1 hour.
Plymouth to Exeter will take 45 minutes.
London to Glasgow is one of places to visit in england by train
London to Brighton will take 1 hour 15 mins.
Brighton to Bristol will take 3.5 hours.
Bristol to to Manchester will take 4 hours.
From Manchester to Liverpool will take only 45 minutes by train
Then head north-east to Leeds (1.5 hours)
Leeds to Glasgow will take 4 hrs
Wales and the borders are one of places to visit in england by train
- Cardiff to Shrewsbury will take 2 hours.
- Shrewsbury to Aberystwyth will take 2 hours.
- Aberystwyth to Harlech will take 3 hours.
- Harlech to Llandudno , In between can Portmeirion & Porthmadog
- Llandudno to Chester will take 1 hour
- Return Journey from Chester to Cardiff will take 3 Hours.
Now, Lets have a look to some of the best place to visit in england
- Lake District
Lake District, the name itself Told about it Beauty , It filled with beautiful mountain , tranquil lakes and tiny villages to sightsee. Lake district also one of the UK’s newest UNESCO protected site.
You will be happy to see that each lack has unique & different characters. Windermere Lake which most of the time crowded is most famous among all the lake followed by Ullswater Lake. To enjoy best views transversely the Lake District you should not miss to climb to the top of Harter Fell.
Amazing, it’s really a best places to visit in uk for couples. The Lake District National Park contains all of the central Lake District, coastal areas Kendal town. You can reach it through roads, Railways and ferries, Footpaths and bridleways. So if you on atour and want to overlook Best place to visit in northwest England don’t miss it.
What is the Lake District famous for?
Lake district famous as a popular holiday destination . Forests, Lakes and mountains make it as a best place to visit in england
Where is the Lake District located?
In Cumbria country at the northwest corner of England The Lake District National Park is located which included lakes , valleys , coastline, villages and off course mountains.
Where is the best place to go in the Lake District?
- Hawkshead for Culture and charm ,
- Keswick for Museums and shopping
- Grasmere for History and calm
- Bowness-on-Windermere for Watersports and dining
- Ambleside for Photography and nature
- Coniston for Walking and climbing
When should I visit the Lake District?
April to October is the best and July to august remain too much busy .
What is the most beautiful part of the Lake District?
Top location to visit in lack districts
- 1.Derwent 2. Scafell Pike 3.Grasmere 4. Brockhole 5. Coniston Boating Centre 6. Ullswater 7. Hardknott Fort 8. Honister Pass
2. Corfe Castle , The oldest place of England.
Do you believe Corfe Castle is the old englisg village where people have lived over 8000 years . The village located in the English county of Dorset . Top sights in Corfe Castle are a) Corfe Castle, Iconic survivor of English Civil War b) Isle of Purbeck, Scenic island with beaches & villages c) The Blue Pool & d) Isle of Purbeck